Framingham Family Law Attorneys
Schedule A Consultation 888.209.7080
Featured Article
How to Establish Paternity in Massachusetts
How to Establish Paternity in Massachusetts

In Massachusetts, if the father and mother of a newborn are not married at the time of birth, they must legally establish paternity in court. To complete this process, the parents must either sign an or establish paternity through a court of jurisdiction. However, you must ...

Read More

Blog posts in December, 2019

  • Attorney Francesca Blazina Joins Barach Law Group

    Family law firm Barach Law Group, LLC , announces that Francesca Blazina has joined the firm as an associate. Blazina gained experience through legal ...

    View More
  • When Can I Annul My Marriage?

    An annulment occurs when a judge declares that a married couple was never legally wed. In Massachusetts, specific circumstances warrant a marriage ...

    View More

Contact Barach Law Group LLC Today

We are dedicated to the highest quality of representation for all of our clients.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.